MAJLIS PERWAKILAN PELAJAR (MPP)
MPP Student Representative Council is a student body recognized by the Administration of the University to represent the voice of the students.The MPP has 32 labour force and 10 Excos under it to facilitate the all work moves. Election of MPP is through THE STATE Campus Election which will be run once a year.
MPP OBJECTIVES AND FUNCTIONS
- Nurture the spirit of life as a corporation among students.
- To facilitate the administration of the University in organizing facilities student welfare at the University.
- Bring students' voices regarding living and working conditions
university students to the administration.
- Represents the University in building networks and cooperation with bodies in campus and off campus
3 MAIN CORE DIRECTIONS OF MPP SESSION 2020/2021
UTeM Prosperous Campus
- The culture of science.
- Focus on social and safety aspects.
- Put aspects of student welfare as the main focus.
- To instill elements of unity among the campus community.
- Lead efforts to change the political landscape of students.
- Lead solutions at Malaysian Technical University Network (MTUN) level.
- Strengthening the relationship with government bodies through the Consultative Council
- National Students (MPPK).
- Trying to close students to the outside industry.
- Pioneering efforts to bring international networking to life.
- Lead sustainable efforts with campuses around Malacca.
UTeM Post COVID-19
- Assist faculty in integrating syllabus in accordance with current requirements.
- Hone survival mindset among students.
- Strive to improve the quality of graduates with the application of appropriate softskill.
- Continuous exposure of students to the latest technology.